Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pray for my Intentions

I would like to use this space, truly, for reminding myself of my intentions and also for recording things i don't want to forget.

The summer is speeding by. Lucia and Alkelda and Bede were here, and it was lovely. This came on the heels of my visit in Denver - a conference and also spending time with cousins Arlen and Lola. Several things came out of all of the Denver experiences.

1. Intention to read to the Dead. I am using Bart's big notebook to start on keeping a list of those to whom I want to read.

2. Write a "birth" story for Bart eventually, i.e. like a birthday story but going back over the rainbow bridge.

3.meditate on the point/periphery

4.Think about the epileptic/hysteric polarity

5.prepare more spring rolls and also make art (inspired by the Denver art show)

Something that has come up more recently is the encouragement to finish my masters in the next school year. Yikes! This is going to be monumental. More on that later.

I need to do something about the lyre and also the lyre association.

Gear up for the new school year. I have a sneaky suspicion that there will be some change that I am not expecting.

I am finished with this post for now. I will say only that i am currently addicted to Reginald Hill's Dalziel and Pascoe books. Very literate and witty, and they make me want to go back to some of the old English Lit classics. (In my spare time, ha ha.)

No comments: